Quaker Chemical Corporation is committed to an effective Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) Management System designed to operate globally in a manner which protects the environment as well as the health and safety of our Associates, customers, suppliers, and neighbors.
To this end:
- We will comply with all applicable environmental laws, regulations, and permits, and will employ more restrictive internal standards where necessary to comply with the above policy
- We are committed to the belief that all incidents are preventable. We will pursue this through appropriate risk identification, management, and corrective actions to establish Quaker Chemical as the premier place to work
- We will use our best efforts to identify environmental issues and take appropriate actions which may precede laws or regulations
- We will seek to integrate environmental, health, and safety considerations in all planning for equipment, facilities, products and processes We will seek appropriate design considerations to protect the health and safety of our Associates and the communities in which we operate
- We will seek to promote pollution prevention through improved process efficiencies, source reduction, reuse and recycling
- We will employ the SHE Management System to drive continual improvement in all aspects affecting Safety, Health and Environmental
We expect all Quaker Associates to understand, promote, and assist in the implementation of this policy.
Michael F. Barry
Chief Executive Officer and President